Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pantone 2014 Color of the Year-Radiant Orchid



Radiant Orchid blooms with confidence and magical warmth that intrigues the eye and sparks the imagination. It is an expressive, creative and embracing purple-one that draws you in with its beguiling charm. A captivating harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid emanates great joy, love and health.

Everybody knows that I love to share the Pantone Color of the Year each year, I also go into great detail in Glam School what an important tool Pantone.com is. 
When teaching and referencing color I look to pantone. It's also a great website to get inspired and understand color relationships. I am excited for this years new Radiant Orchid as I am sure we will see a lot of this on the Runways of New York Fashion Week among much more. 
I love that they choose one of my favorite flowers encompassed with some of my favorite colors like fuchsia and pink a great balance of such beautiful colors.
Thanks for reading! What do you think of Pantone's Color of the Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment