Sunday, December 8, 2013

Makeup Tutorial:Temptu Pro Airbrow


Makeup Mondays are back, here's a how to tutorial on using Temptu Pro's Airbrow system. Get perfectly shaped eyebrows with the Airbrow Kit, included in the kit are 7 s/b shades I guarantee can match your clients brows with the ability to mix colors as well and it also includes 6 stencils. Although it's not demonstrated in this video, I do like to use the edges of the stencils to create sharp brows and brows that are on the thinner side. I like that I can control my shape more by using the sides and edges of the stencils.
www.temptu.com sells this kit on their website for $85 but I have had mine for a while and haven't had to replace the stencils and shades yet. I even teach with this set, so a little bit goes a long way thus making this worth the $85.
If you order through my company we offer 10%!

www.sarafaellaglamschool.com

Thanks for viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment