Thursday, April 22, 2010

Edie Sedgwick Provokes My Romantic Looks

The looks I create, my inspirations, my dreams are all encompassed by passionate living people, legendary icons and era's of beauty that continue to build the Fashion and Art industry pushing my talent's to levels that are transcendent and inimitable. As I continue to research every moment and studying the arts everyday, I have designed one of "MY LOOKS" has made my Clients coming back and asking for more.

My Romantic Look 

has been my claim to fame. 

Edie Sedgwick from the 1960's has inspired this look with her false eyelashes and pale pink lips. Along with many other area's of inspiration this is an icon that I have gravitated to although her life would be assumed to be a tragic one....Her Look lives on, Her Life Celebrated, Her Style...Like Mine as I pursue to create looks for my clients and inspire other Artist in the industry...are Unparalleled.

One Edie Sedgwick 

One Sara Faella

............meant to Inspire All.

Enjoy.


1 comment: